Sundays at 10:30am
Meeting at the
Medford High School
489 Winthrop Street
Medford, MA 02155
Driving to the church? Click the map above for directions.
By T or Bus
- From Wellington Orange Line Station get on the 134 Bus. Get off at the Winthrop St @ Medford HS Walk about 4 minutes to the main entrance of Medford High! (about 25 minutes)
- From Sullivan Square Orange Line Station get on the 95 Bus. Get off at Playstead Rd. @ Winthrop Street. Walk about 13 minutes to the main entrance of Medford High! (about 47 minutes)
- OR From Sullivan Square take 101 to 37 Riverside Ave @ Medford Square and walk to the 134 Bus stop on Salem Street. Get off the 134 at the Winthrop St @ Medford HS!
- From Malden Center take the 101 Bus to Salem St. opposite River St. Walk to the 134 Bus stop on Salem Street.
- From Davis Square get on the 94 Bus and take it to the Wintrhop St @ MHS stop.
Visit the MBTA for T and bus stops not listed.
Parking is available in the parking lot in front of our main entrance- take the first right when you pull into Medford High School.
What can I expect?
You can expect a welcoming environment and a worship service that displays both reverence and relevance. We follow a basic liturgy that can be traced back to the early Church: prayer, Scripture reading, songs of praise, and a sermon from God’s Word demonstrating how the Bible applies to our lives. We also regularly practice communion and baptism as new followers of Christ are added to the church.
How should I dress?
We welcome you to dress comfortably and be yourself. Most people at Redemption Hill dress somewhat casually while others dress up. Jeans are fine as well as shorts during warmer weather.
What about my children?
We welcome children of all ages at Redemption Hill. We invite all children to take part in our Redemption Kids ministry on Sunday mornings.
What about inclement weather?
We rarely cancel services because of inclement weather. However, in the event we do, we will make a decision no later than 7am on Sundays and two hours prior to all other events (for Community Groups, contact your respective leader). You can find out by checking the church website, Twitter (@redemptionhill), Facebook, or by watching Channels 4, 5 and 7. If the weather is bad, please use your best judgment about trying to make it to church and make safety your top priority.