Redemption Hill genuinely desires to serve Medford and promote the good of our city and the surrounding communities. This happens through a variety of service projects, community events, and local volunteer partnerships, such as the Medford Boys and Girls Club. We engage in serving because we believe it's one of the primary ways to demonstrate God's love and live out his mission. In fact, the impetus for serving others is the example of Jesus himself who said in Mark 10:45, "For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." It takes all of us working together to be a great church. The following volunteer opportunities provide great ways to serve one another at Redemption Hill and serve our community.
Serve at Redemption Hill:
There are a variety of serve teams to join within the life of our church (e.g. Children's Ministry, First Impressions, Music and Media, etc.). To help serve on Sundays please fill out our Serve Team Form. For more information on ways to get involved or with questions email .
- Children's Ministry: Redemption Kids offers a wide variety of service opportunities in children's ministry from infants to elementary school age children. Help teach, be an assistant or help in the nursery. For more information contact Jon Chasteen at .
- First Impressions: The first impression team consists of greeters (help guests and members feel welcome), hospitality (helping with snacks and coffee area), and ushers (help people to their seats, collect offering). Contact Abbey Cook at for more information on how to serve within first impressions.
- Music and Media: Sing, play an instrument or enjoy working in media? Sing up to join the music and media team or find out more information by contacting Micah Lee at .
Community Service Opportunities:
- Medford Boys and Girls Club: To volunteer at the Medford Boys and Girls Club please contact Abbey Cook at for more information.
- Medford Soccer Nights: We hosted Soccer Nights 2012, a free soccer clinic for the community, July 9-13, 2012. Thanks to all of our families and volunteers who made this week a great success! Check out our photo album for pictures from our 2012 event and our video below. Check back for more information for Soccer Nights 2013.
- Serve Medford: Redemption Hill organized a week devoted to various service projects around Medford. We completed the week by hosting a Community Fun Night which included free food, games and great fellowship. Thank you to our volunteers who made this week a great success. Check back for more information for Serve Medford 2013.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Outreach: Redemption Hill was able to provide and deliver 46 families in Medford with a free turkey for Thanksgiving. Thank you to all who helped make this outreach a great success. View our highlight video below.